What is apostichopus japonicus (japanese sea cucumber): dry sea cucumber for sale
USA and Canada
Dry sea cucumber for sale, Apostichopus japonicus is a species of sea cucumber in the family Stichopodidae. You can find them in shallow temperate waters along the coasts of south east Asia. Most people call them Japanese spiky sea cucumber or the Japanese sea cucumber. Japanese sea cucumber for sale In Australia
The health benefits of dry sea cucumber for sale – Japanese sea cucumber for sale In USA and Canada
Asian delicacy touted as a remedy for arthritis and heart disease. While sea cucumbers can be eaten fresh, they are also eaten in dry form. Sea cucumber is often ground and sold in capsule form to treat not only sexual dysfunction but a wide range of unrelated medical conditions.
Sea cucumbers are rich in protein, niacin, and riboflavin and contain substances thought to influence human health, including:
- Chondroitin sulfate (a substance found in human cartilage)
- Coelomic fluid (a compound that functions similarly to white blood cells in humans)
- Palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid (fatty acids with potent antioxidant effects)
- Squalene (a compound that acts the precursor to steroids): Dry Sea cucumber for sale
- Triterpenoids (a class of compounds thought to slow cancer growth)
Preliminary studies have suggested that compounds in sea cucumber may have cancer-fighting properties.
sea cucumbers are incredibly nutritious
Sea cucumbers are an excellent source of nutrients.
Four ounces (112 grams) of sea cucumber delivers (3):
- Calories: 60
- Protein: 14 grams
- Fat: less than one gram
- Vitamin A: 8% of the RDI
- B2 (Riboflavin): 60% of the RDI
- B3 (Niacin): 16% of the RDI
- Calcium: 4% of the RDI sea cucumber
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI